Here’s what on at Every Nation London this January for you…
“GET SET” – a preaching Series to help you position yourself for God’s GO for you in 2017
Every Nation Worldwide week of prayer & fasting – Mon 9- Fri 13th
As is our custom, we will again start this year with a week of prayer and fasting to commit ourselves to Christ and His cause. This year, however, our International Apostolic Team has led a new initiative whereby all our Every Nation churches from over 70 nations around the world will be fasting and praying together in the same week! #ENfast2017
Three actions for all of us:
- Choose your fast: When? From What?
- Download the Devotional Prayer Guide for the week here.
- Try to attend the church prayer meetings at The Hub that week as follows:
- For Women only – On Thursday 12th, 19.30 – 21.00
- For Men only – On Friday 13th, 19.30 – 21.00
- (Stratford & Slough on different dates)
2017 All Leaders Day, Sat 21st – Leaders, have you registered for this annual highlight event yet? Register here. (If you are unsure whether this applies to you, please speak to any of our staff to see if this is for you).
The Follow Course: Your opportunity to grow in knowing God and to strengthen your faith. Note the start of the next courses: (For Slough and Stratford congregations see here)
Connect Groups – these launch from Sunday 15th – Find one near you here.
Vision Focus Sunday – 29th – God’s got some great plans for us in 2017!
SOME OTHER KEY DATES FOR YOU IN 2017