Over the past two months, I’ve been speaking regularly in a series titled “Life-giving Conversations with Jesus”. In it we lean in and listen to some key conversations that Jesus had with individuals or groups, and glean some rich life-changing truth and revelation to help us in our lives and faith walk. Amongst other’s, there’s a conversation:
- with Nathaneal about what he was hiding behind his fig tree.
- with about giving to Ceasar what is Ceasars…
- with some Pharisees about radical relationships (two parts)
- with the devil about his plans for your life,
- (and the final one) with Peter about his past, and future…
- And a few others by some of our other preachers.
Watch one or more of these life-giving conversation messages on our Every Nation London Youtube playlist for the series here.
Jesus said: The words I have spoken to you – they are full of the Spirit and life. – John 6:63
Those who had conversations with Jesus typically responded like this: Didn’t our hearts burn within us as he talked with us on the road and explained the Scriptures to us? – Luke 24:32