Our Europe 2020 Church Planting initiative is a vision to identify, equip and launch at least 20 leaders into church planting teams across Europe by 2020. We have our first two in Johann & Andrea Visage, who will be leading our church plant to Belfast Northern Ireland this year. Do you feel Gods call to be a part of church planting in Europe? Do you like pizza, french fries, paella, fish & chips, or sauerkraut! Then you may be called to Europe!
Steps you can take to fulfil your vision:
- Attend one of our Europe Leaders events, like the Europe Leadership Summit in May 2014. Here you can connect with a broad range of Europe leaders, and grow in ministry skills.
- Enter your details at the “Go” initiative here to stay updated
- Consider doing an internship or apprenticeship in a Europe church to acclimatise and test your calling, e.g. “ENgage” internship in London.
- Give – consider supporting current church planters and church planting financially
- Go on a short-term mission trip in Europe, like to Marseille from London in March
- Pray – use the card below to pray, and trust God to move in Europe as well as in your own life!