Easter weekend is a time for remembering and for celebrating the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Cross has been conquered, the price has been paid, the grave is empty!
We invite you to join us this weekend for two very special events:
GOOD FRIDAY WITNESS SERVICE IN KING’s MALL
On Friday we meet with a number of other churches to do a “march of witness” down Kings street in Hammersmith, followed by a joint public service in Kings Shopping Mall.
· Meet at St Paul’s Hammersmith at 11.00 for coffee & briefing.
· Our own awesome Abigail LeFevre will be doing a song item.
· The Kings Mall service will finish at about 12.30.
· Why not arrange for lunch with friends afterwards?
EASTER SUNDAY SERVICES
- 10.30 in Hammersmith (No 6PM service)
- 10.30 in Slough
- 10.30 In Stratford (Joining with Highway church – no 15.30 service)
- See service venue details at www.everynation.co.uk
Join for these special time of worship and resurrection celebration! Its also a great time to invite friends who may traditionally go to church at Easter. Simon Bardone will be preaching a message of hope, which I know will be a blessing to all.
Please Note that the clocks go an hour FORWARD this Sunday morning, which means you’ll be an hour late if you don’t change your watch!
Most of all, I pray that we all together will know the power of His resurrection in our lives in this season. Christ lived, died, and rose again for you. That’s great news!