This year in May a group of men from Every Nation London will once again head out to the Carpathian mountains in Ukraine, with a mission to complete the work we have been doing on trips over the past few years on a missions base that our church in Lviv uses to serve the poorest in that region. We have space for 8 men to go on this trip, and you can see the details below. Check out this feedback and photos from our last trip here. Register your interest before 18 March, when applications close.
- Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
- Бо ми Його твориво, створені в Христі Ісусі на добрі діла, які Бог наперед приготував, щоб ми в них перебували. (Ukrainian)
FACT SHEET: LoveUkraine Mission 2013
DESTINATION: To some of the poorest of Europe, in a village in the Carpathian Mountains, near L’viv, Ukraine
DATES: Depart midday Friday 17th May, return Saturday 25th May 2013
- To complete the much needed practical building / renovation work which we have been doing for the past few years on a mission centre in this place of dire need.
- To connect with a group of men from the L’viv church
- To minister to and encourage the Every Nation church in L’viv
- As always: To Make Disciples, and Make a Difference
Who are we looking for?
- Men only, because this will be a joint men’s’ ministry event with a group of men from the L’viv church.
- We can take a maximum of 8 men who are willing to work hard, challenge themselves, work as a team, and make a difference through their practical skills. We will also be joining our Lviv church for their service on the 19th May.
- Builders, Electricians, Plumbers, general DIY skills
- Each person going will contribute £350 towards the cost.
- Additional personal expenses:
- Your personal visa costs will be at your own extra expense
- Appropriate travel and health insurance.
- Our goal from the congregations is to raise £1,000 towards to subsidise the cost of the trip, plus another £1,000 for funding the building/renovation works.
- Please give generously by using the envelopes and marking your gift “LoveUkraine”
- You must be able to attend three preparation meetings in April/May prior to going on the mission trip. First meeting 7th April in Hammersmith following church.
- Organise your passport/visa if required (advise/help will be given if needed)
Who to contact for more information:
- The mission leader is Patrick Vesey
- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- mobile: 07751710744
How to sign up;
- Mail email@example.com to indicate your interest and receive an application form.
- Return the form by the closing date, 18th March 2013.
- Part of the application for is to get a reference from your connect group leader, or a leader within the church, supporting your application.
- Successful applications will be confirmed by 24th March.
Closing date for applications;
- Monday 18th March 2013.