We’ve been doing annual trips to the Carpathian mountains since 2007, and this years trip will be from 2-10 September. Read the Fact Sheet below, and apply ASAP if you are interested, since there’s only place for 10 men this year.
FACT SHEET: LoveUkraine Mission 2011
Where to: To some of the poorest of Europe, in a village in the Carpathian Mountains, near L’viv, Ukraine
Dates: Depart midday Friday 2nd September, return Saturday 10th September 2011
- To do some much needed practical building / renovation work on a mission centre in this place of dire need.
- To connect with a group of men from the L’viv church
- To minister to and encourage the Every Nation church in L’viv
- As always: To Make Disciples, and Make a Difference
Who are we looking for?
- Men only, because this will be a joint men’s’ ministry event with a group of men from the L’viv church.
- Up to 10 men who are willing to work hard, challenge themselves, work as a team, and make a difference through their practical skills.
- Builders, Electricians, Plumbers, general DIY skills
- Cost will be £350 per person going
- Additional personal expenses:
- Your personal visa costs will be at your own extra expense
- Appropriate travel and health insurance.
- £1,500 towards subsidising the trip (The actual cost per person going will be around £500)
- £1,500 for funding the building/renovation works.
- Please give generously by using the envelopes and marking your gift “LoveUkraine”
- Organise your passport/visa if required (advise/help will be given if needed)
Who to contact for more information:
- The mission leader is Patrick Vesey
- e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- mobile; 07751710744
How to sign up;
- Mail email@example.com to indicate your interest and receive an application form.
- Return the form ASAP – team will be finalised in July
- Successful applications will be confirmed by end of July.
Closing date for applications:
- Sunday 9th July 2011
More general information, photo’s & video’s on our website here