Our annual Every Nation Europe equipping & fellowship gathering for pastors and key leaders takes place in Krakow, Poland, this year. The theme and details are as per the information below. The event is also open to non-Every Nation Europe pastors and key church leaders, and if you are interested in attending, simply contact any Every Nation Europe pastor you know as a reference and we’d love to have you with us. Registration is via the online link below:
Growing your church through the 100 barrier and beyond…
- Theme Speaker: Michael Fletcher (www.mannachurch.org). He is a much after speaker/equipper in the area of church growth with much cross cultural experience in Europe, and we are confident that his input will help all of us to identify and break through some growth barriers to launch our churches to the next level.
- Pastor Jim Laffoon, with a recognised senior prophetic ministry in and beyond the Every Nation family, will also be ministering and equipping in “The Gifts to build up the church.”
- This years EPEG will be help in Krakow, Poland, hosted by Pastor Przemek and our Christ the King church there. www.chk.org.pl
- EPEG Starts Tuesday 10 May at 18.00
- EPEG finishes Friday 13 May at 13.00
- Optional Auschwitz Tour departs Friday 13.30 – 18.00
Who should attend:
- EPEG is a priority event for all Every Nation Europe churches senior pastors, and we also encourage as many key leaders as possible to attend.
- Non-EN pastors and leaders who are interested in the theme are welcome at the invitation of any Europe EN pastor.
- There is no registration cost for attending EPEG, as these will be covered by EN Europe funds. You will only need to pay for your travel, board & accommodation.
- Everyone attending MUST complete the online registration. The accommodation available will be allocated on a “first registered, first reserved” basis, so for your own convenience please do register as soon as possible.
- Please try to book your flights before registering in order to prevent having to make changes to your arrival and departure dates.
- Most of the pastors will stay at the Chopin hotel so that we can maximise our fellowship time.
- Register online here: http://www.jotform.com/form/10321833086 (no payment required – hotel and Auschwitz payments are only due on arrival, although cancellation charges will be due if cancelled within a week before)
- There is opportunity to request a visa letter on the registration form, should you need one.
We look forward to seeing you and as many of your leaders as possible there for an incredible time of equipping and fellowship. Please contact your regional leader (Eastern Europe – Mike Watkins, Central Europe – Markus, Western Europe – Wolfi) if you have any further questions.
Europe for Jesus!
Wolfi, Markus, Mike, Jeff
EN European Regional Leadership Team